Little Dalom Dress
Swedish folklore and kurbits for the smallest
100% cotton. wash in 60 degrees.
A cute folklore dress for the smallest children. Made in a soft material. Inspired by the folklore and kurbits. Perfect to wear on Midsummer.
The traditional peasant costumes of Dalecarlia in Sweden, 1900th centry and rustic style are three of the ingredients in Emy Littles soft peasant costumes. The collection is namned ”Lilla Dalom” (Little Dalecarlia) and consists of a dress, a bonnet, a hood sweater and kneebreeches. The garments are made of Swedish tricot and are designed with the baby’s little soft and sensitive body in mind.
What size does your little baby need?
- The first two figures indicate how tall your baby is.
- 50/55 mean that your baby is between 20 and 21.5 inches tall.
- This would be 0-2 months of age.
- 62/68 mean that your baby is between 24.5 and 27 inches tall.
- This would be 2-6 months of age.
- 74/80 mean that your baby is between 29 and 31.5 inches tall. This would be 7-12 month of age.
- 86/92 mean 1-2 years.
- 98-104 mean 2-4 years.