Customers situated within Sweden
If you are situated within Sweden you will pay the prices with Swedish VAT included. We will also add a $10 delivery fee. We inlclude swedish VAT for these orders. If you like you can pay by Bankgiro (5362-9952) or Swish (send us a mail and we provide you with details).
Customer situated within Europe not in Sweden
If you are a resident of Europe you will pay the prices with Swedish VAT included. We will also add a $ 12 delivery fee.
Customer situated outside of Europe
If you are situated outside of Europe there will be no VAT. We will also add a 18 $ delivery fee on the order. All our parcels are sent in tracket envelopes to be sure to arrive correctly.
If necessary customs fees are paid by the Customer.
Prepayment is required. There are some ways of doing this. Our main payment method is through Paypal Express checkout. Otherwise you can transfer money directly from your bank, use postalgiro. ATM, Mastercard or VISA. If you have other ideas let me know and we will look into that.
Credit Card by Paypal
You will be able to pay with VISA and Mastercard and Paypals solution. More information about this will follow when you place your order.
Most items are hand crafted after your order is received. Delivery time is aprox. 2 weeks depending on what you order. If you are in a hurry, send us a mail and we will let you know how fast we can make your jewelry. During the Christmas period we try to have a few items ready to go directly but send us a mail before placing the order and we will let you know if it will arrive in time.
The GPO delivers within Europe within 5 working days and outside of Europe within 9 days most of the time. Sometimes a bit longer during Christmas time.
Ordered items can be returned within a period of two weeks. The two week period start from the day the items have been picked up at the GPO office or received by the mailbox. If you like to return your items or some of the items just enclose a note with your name so that we can track the order. The customer pays the return cost. If there was something wrong with your goods when receiving them you can return the items and jordinsweden.com will refund you. The sum will be transferred to your account after contacting you. It is important that you write: "Return to sender" on the parcel of the returning item. This is so we don´t need to pay an extra swedish VAT for recieving the item here again.
The address for returning items is: JORDinSWEDEN, Box 101, 518 22 Sandared, Sweden.
Credit card - how to proceed and pay
- Customer surf the web shop and place the items in the basket.
- When you have put your items in your basket and want to proceed with the buying. You press "Add to cart" up to the right.
- When all your items are in your cart and you want to proceed with the buying press the cart icon up to the right.
- Check all your items and that everything is correct. Change if necessary. Press "Check out"
- Fill out the form. Press "Continue to shipping method"
- Check your shipping address is right. You can see the cost of delivery here. Press "Continue to payment method".
- Choose your credit card or bank transfer. Press "complete order".
- If you choose credit card you fill out your credit card details.
- When you enter phone number do so without the country numbers. For Sweden e.g. 0700012864
You are welcome to contact us:
Adress: Jord in Sweden, Box 101, 518 22, Sandared, Sweden
We don´t have a physical shop as of today where you can visit us but we hope to be able to start up that kind of shop in the future. We make most of the jewelry in our studio and also with help from friends working in the same field. We want to give you the best quality there is of Sterling Silver Jewelry made in Sweden.